I am Nicolas Teichtweier aka. TehMightyPotato.
I’m currently enrolled at Universität Bayreuth and started my Computer-Game-Science M.Sc. this year (2020).
My experience ranges from game development in Unity and general web applications to low level implementations of electric engine controllers based on Arduinos.
I am very interested in anything technical and have a broad understanding or at least contextualized knowledge about pretty much anything regarding computers and technology.
Languages (from best to worst):
- German (native)
- English (B2+/C1)
- C# (very good)
- Python (good)
- Java (can read it)
- C++/Arduino (had to learn it, don’t like it)
- Lua (only if you force me to)
Frameworks (from best to worst):
- .NET-Core 3.x (incl. ASP.NET Core, Blazor, Razor, WebAPI, etc.)
- .NET-Framework 4.x
- Unity3D (Only MonoBehaviour related stuff, I did not have the time to learn DOTS, yet)
- a big repertoire of games I’ve played
- familliar with windows and linux
- familliar with git and git workflows
- into modding
- into pc hardware and architecture
- pretty decent guy overall
- kind of nice most of the time
- (2020-2021) part-time at https://nirgend.media/ as a software engineer and general “technical problem solver”.
- (2020-2020) tutor @UniBayreuth for git & SCRUM workflows and Unity Development.
- (2019-2019) working student/intern at Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH for VR-Development and Arduino based solutions for IAA-Exhibit.
- (2017-2019) “sysadmin” & software engineer regarding JIRA instance @UniBayreuth.
To contact me just hit me up at any of the social-media plattforms linked at the main page or just by mail at
contact at mightypotato.de